We always welcome career enquires from people who are qualified and passionate to work in Aged Care.
If you are a dedicated professional looking to start a career in one of the finest aged care facilities in the Caboolture area, we encourage you to apply.
We employ people in a variety of positions including Registered Nurses, Administration, and Maintenance. Current available positions and details are located below.
Please feel free to drop into Reception and fill out an application form or click on the link below to download the relevant form. Once completed please contact us using the form below.
If there are no jobs listed but you would like to send us your CV to keep on record for future positions, please complete the form below.
1. Registered Nurse
Sunnymeade Park Aged Care Community is always happy to hear from Registered Nurses who enjoy the challenges and satisfaction that aged care provides.
Our registered nurses work within a framework of continuous improvement, to help provide clinical and care services to our residential clients.
This interesting and diverse role will provide opportunity for development second to none.
We are always happy to hear from enthusiastic team players with good knowledge of aged care and who are interested in innovation and development in the aged care industry.
Sunnymeade Park provides a range of shifts to help meet your lifestyle.
A successful applicant would need to meet or exceed the following criteria:
- Have a minimum of six months' experience in paid employment as a Registered Nurse (post qualification).
- Willingness to attend formal Aged Care related training Competency with common software applications, for example, Microsoft Office Suite, Word / Excel / Outlook.
- Experienced in resident care assessment, planning, documentation and review.
- Maintains a working knowledge of contemporary residential care issues.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
- Current registration with AHPRA (Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia) (desirable).
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills.
- Hold Australian permanent resident status. A current Police Certificate / permission to conduct a Police Check.
Experience in a residential aged care facility environment, specialist nursing skills along with ACFI knowledge are considered advantageous to any application.
In return Sunnymeade Park is offering the right candidate:
- Competitive well above the award remuneration
- A supportive team environment
- The ability to work local to Caboolture with free onsite and street parking
- Comprehensive training program followed by ongoing support and continuous learning approach to further development
- Real opportunities for career advancement
If you are enthusiastic about this role, please complete this application form and attach it to the form below, along with a cover letter and CV.
2. Financial Accountants Manager
Sunnymeade Park Aged Care Community & Retirement Village is one of the largest family owned and operated Aged Care Residences & Retirement Village in Queensland.
Our purpose is to serve our residents and customers and be the best retirement community owner, operator and care services provider for older Australians.
Sunnymeade Park currently operates a 174 bed aged care residence and a 54 unit retirement village located in Caboolture just north of Brisbane and the gateway to the Sunshine coast.
We have an opportunity for a talented Financial Accountants Manager to join our accounts office.
Reporting directly to the proprietor and company directors, this position will assist in the preparation of:
- Periodic Management and Corporate financial statements and Board reporting;
- Monthly departmental overhead reporting and analysis
- Monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports;
- GST, FBT and other statutory reporting;
- General Ledger reconciliations including intercompany accounts;
- Corporate and related entities invoicing/reconciliations;
- Systems and process improvements; and
- Ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis as required.
The successful candidate:
- The successful candidate will possess a degree in Accounting or Commerce, have at least 3-4 years post grad relevant work experience, and have completed the CPA/CA.
- You will be required to be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required and you will need to be a team player who is willing to learn and challenge yourself.
- To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A valid Police check no older than 6 months from date of issue
- Degree in Business or Commerce; Majoring in Accounting.
- CPA or CA qualifications
- Experience in Financial Accounting and month-end reporting;
- Proven ability to provide high quality, timely processing of accounts to the business;
- Knowledge of the Aged Care and Qld Retirement Village sector would be an advantage.
- Strong computer skills (particularly Excel ) essential;
- Previous experience working with Quickbooks software (advantageous);
- Solid business acumen and commercial awareness;
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise workload;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Be willing to learn and to think outside the box;
- Experience in a supervisory/managerial type role.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Flexible working hours are available to help achieve a comfortable work/home life.
If you have the above, and would enjoy being part of a team that is passionate about working to deliver value-added services to the business, then submit your application.
This a Permanent Part Time position starting at three days (24 hours) per week with the possibility of additional hours.
Applications close Friday 6th April, 2018
For a Complete Position Description Click HERE