We always welcome career enquires from people who are qualified and passionate to work in Aged Care.
If you are a dedicated professional looking to start a career in one of the finest aged care facilities in the Caboolture area, we encourage you to apply.
We employ people in a variety of positions including Registered Nurses, Administration, and Maintenance. Current available positions and details are located below.
Please feel free to drop into Reception and fill out an application form or click on the link below to download the relevant form. Once completed please contact us using the form below.
If there are no jobs listed but you would like to send us your CV to keep on record for future positions, please complete the form below.
1. Registered Nurse
Sunnymeade Park Aged Care Community is always happy to hear from Registered Nurses who enjoy the challenges and satisfaction that aged care provides.
Our registered nurses work within a framework of continuous improvement, to help provide clinical and care services to our residential clients.
This interesting and diverse role will provide opportunity for development second to none.
We are always happy to hear from enthusiastic team players with good knowledge of aged care and who are interested in innovation and development in the aged care industry.
Sunnymeade Park provides a range of shifts to help meet your lifestyle.
A successful applicant would need to meet or exceed the following criteria:
- Have a minimum of six months' experience in paid employment as a Registered Nurse (post qualification).
- Willingness to attend formal Aged Care related training Competency with common software applications, for example, Microsoft Office Suite, Word / Excel / Outlook.
- Experienced in resident care assessment, planning, documentation and review.
- Maintains a working knowledge of contemporary residential care issues.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
- Current registration with AHPRA (Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia) (desirable).
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills.
- Hold Australian permanent resident status. A current Police Certificate / permission to conduct a Police Check.
Experience in a residential aged care facility environment, specialist nursing skills along with ACFI knowledge are considered advantageous to any application.
In return Sunnymeade Park is offering the right candidate:
- Competitive well above the award remuneration
- A supportive team environment
- The ability to work local to Caboolture with free onsite and street parking
- Comprehensive training program followed by ongoing support and continuous learning approach to further development
- Real opportunities for career advancement
If you are enthusiastic about this role, please complete this application form and attach it to the form below, along with a cover letter and CV.